of RFP Steuerberatung GmbH, Kreuzhof 4, 66877 Ramstein-Miesenbach.
I. Name and contact details of the controller
Controller: RFP Steuerberatung GmbH, Kreuzhof 4, 66877 Ramstein-Miesenbach, Germany, represented by its Managing
Director, Mr. Stephan Reiter
Contact information for the Data Protection Officer:
Phone: +49 6371 9623-44
Fax: +49 6371 9623-30
II. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of its use
1. When visiting the website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to our website’s server. This information is stored temporarily in a log file. The following information will be collected without any action on your part and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of your computer,
- Date and time of the visit,
- Name and URL of the downloaded data,
- URL of the website from which our site was accessed (referrer URL),
- The browser that was used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforenamed data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluating system security and stability and
- For other administrative purposes.
2. When registering for our newsletter
We will use your e-mail address to regularly send you our newsletter if, pursuant to Art. 6(1)(a) of the GDPR, you have given us your express consent. You consent to receive the newsletter simply by entering an e-mail address. You may unsubscribe at any time, for example by clicking on a link at the end of each newsletter.
3. When using our contact form
We offer you the opportunity to contact us regarding any questions you may have via a form provided on the website. You must provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request came from in order to answer it. Any additional information can be provided voluntarily. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is based on your voluntarily granted consent in accordance with Art. 6(1)(a) of the GDPR. The personal data collected by us to use the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of your request.
III. Disclosure of data
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only disclose your personal information to third parties if:
- You have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6(1)(a) of the GDPR,
- We must disclose the data to establish, exercise or defend legal claims in accordance with Art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding and legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- If we are legally obligated to disclose the data in accordance with Art. 6(1)(c) of the GDPR, and/or
- It is legally permitted and required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6(1)(b) of the GDPR.
IV. Social media plug-ins
We use social plug-ins from Facebook, Twitter and Instagram on our website to make our company better known based on Art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR. The underlying commercial purpose should be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. The respective providers are responsible for ensuring that their operation is compliant with data protection laws. We integrate these plug-ins using the so-called „two-click method“ in order to guarantee the best possible protection for our visitors on our website.
V. Rights of the data subject
You have the right:
- To request information about the personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 of the GDPR. In particular, you can request information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of the personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification or erasure of personal data, restriction of processing or objecting to processing, the existence of the right to lodge a complaint, the source of the data if not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- To obtain the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us without undue delay in accordance with Art. 16 of the GDPR;
- To request the erasure of your stored personal data if the processing is not necessary for the purposes of exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims in accordance with Art. 17 of the GDPR;
- To demand restriction of processing your personal data if you are contesting the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful but you oppose the erasure of the data, or we no longer need the data, but you require it for the establishment, exercise or defend of legal claims in accordance with Art. 18 of the GDPR or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 of the GDPR;
- To receive the personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request the data be transmitted to another controller in accordance with Art. 20 of the GDPR;
- To withdraw your prior consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7(3) of the GDPR. As a result, we will not be allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and
- To lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 7(3) of the GDPR. As a rule, you may contact a supervisory authority in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or our Head Office.
VI. Right to object
If your personal data are going to be processed for the purposes of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 of the GDPR unless there are grounds relating to your particular situation or the objection is directed at direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object to the processing of personal data without stating a particular situation. If you would like to make use of your right to withdraw consent or object, you can notify us by sending an email to email@example.com.
VII. Data privacy
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method on the site in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser, usually 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can recognize if a single page of our website is encrypted by the closed key or lock icon at the very left in the address bar of your browser. We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. We continuously improve our security measures to keep up with technological developments.
This privacy statement is currently valid as of May 2018.